This is a pin-nable professional style dress form, covered in an "antique" coffee-colored linen, with a natural body shape, a real looking buttock, and collapsible shoulders. It comes with a black heavy-duty traditional cast iron base with 4 wheels. (The Spring & Topper are raw steel color as shown. If you need black color, please contact us.)
It also features bump out side seams to enable you feel them when draping with fabric. You can easily adjust the height by stepping on a foot pedal.
Some customers ask: What is the difference is between PGM Industry Grade dress form and the other current Professional dress form in the market? Here's PGM's explanation:
1) Industry Grade Dress Form - the hip measurement must be at least 1.5'' larger than bust, this is to meet the American fashion industry standard.Most Professional Dress Forms in the market have the hip measurement and bust at only 1'' difference. The professional dress form's hip measurement is too small, this doesn't meet American industry standard.
2) PGM uses high density felt for Industry Grade dress form to strongly hold pins steadily when draping and designing; while most professional dress form use sponge or foam, and such material are easily torn during draping and are unable to hold pins well.
3) PGM use 100% pure linen for industry grade dress forms; most professional dress forms use a mixture of cotton or other fabrics.
Measurements: See Sizing Table below.
1. PGM antique design and custom-made color dress forms and mannequins are artistically designed individually, piece by piece. The design effect of each piece will be uniquely different from one another so it is not possible to create two 100% identical forms, although they will be similar style.
2. All antique design and custom-made color products orders require a minimum of 7-10 processing days.
3. Sales of PGM custom-made color dress forms are FINAL sale! There are no exchanges, return, or refunds on any PGM special orders.