Female Full Body Sewing Form Vintage Design by PGM -- Sizes 2-12
We ship via Fedex or UPS ground. Sorry but we are not able to offer express shipping.
Tracking number(s) will be sent to you as soon as your product ships.
Shipping rates are for the lower 48 states only. If you are in Hawaii or Alaska, send us an email with your address and the items you want to purchase and we will get a shipping quote for you.
All orders shipped within the state of California will be charged sales tax.
The only international destination we ship directly to is Canada. If you are in Canada, send us an email with your complete address, items you want to order and we will get a shipping quote for you.
Processing of Orders
We process orders within 48 hours of receipt. You will receive a tracking number when the item ships
Shipping of Orders
To provide you with the widest possible choices of mannequin items, we work with mannequin suppliers from all over the country. So our product ship from different distribution centers around the country. This means that if you are ordering different styles of mannequins they could arrive separately because they are shipping from different locations.
All refunds/exchanges must be requested within 15 days of receipt of your items. Returns outside of these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Mannequin Madness and may be only refunded as a store credit.
If you need to return an item, there is a 25% restocking fee. If you need to exchange an item for a different size or color, there is no restocking fee. In either scenario you need a RMA number.
Our pre-owned and mannequin boneyard items are not refundable. However we do allow you return the item and receive a store credit.
To get an RMA number send an email to sales@MannequinMadness.com with your order number and the reason why you want to send the item back. We will then send you an email with the RMA number and the return address. You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
If you receive an item that arrives damaged or missing parts, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the damage and send us photos of the item. If the box the item was shipped in arrives crushed, send us photos of that as well - we might need that to file a claim with Fedex/UPS.
We will respond within 48 hours and tell you whether we are sending a replacement, arranging for repair or offering a partial discount.
This is a pin-nable professional style dress form, covered in an "antique" coffee-colored linen, with a natural body shape, a real looking buttock, and collapsible shoulders. It comes with a black heavy-duty traditional cast iron base with 4 wheels. (The Spring & Topper are raw steel color as shown. If you need black color, please contact us.)
It also features bump out side seams to enable you feel them when draping with fabric. You can easily adjust the height by stepping on a foot pedal.
Some customers ask: What is the difference is between PGM Industry Grade dress form and the other current Professional dress form in the market? Here's PGM's explanation:
1) Industry Grade Dress Form - the hip measurement must be at least 1.5'' larger than bust, this is to meet the American fashion industry standard.Most Professional Dress Forms in the market have the hip measurement and bust at only 1'' difference. The professional dress form's hip measurement is too small, this doesn't meet American industry standard.
2) PGM uses high density felt for Industry Grade dress form to strongly hold pins steadily when draping and designing; while most professional dress form use sponge or foam, and such material are easily torn during draping and are unable to hold pins well.
3) PGM use 100% pure linen for industry grade dress forms; most professional dress forms use a mixture of cotton or other fabrics.
Measurements: See Sizing Table below.
1. PGM antique design and custom-made color dress forms and mannequins are artistically designed individually, piece by piece. The design effect of each piece will be uniquely different from one another so it is not possible to create two 100% identical forms, although they will be similar style.
2. All antique design and custom-made color products orders require a minimum of 7-10 processing days.
3. Sales of PGM custom-made color dress forms are FINAL sale! There are no exchanges, return, or refunds on any PGM special orders.